Friday, May 1, 2009

A little bite of happiness


{photo via Martha Stewart}

I've been searching for the perfect take-away gift for the guests at my wedding, and I think I've finally found it.  How adorable are these Parisian Macaroons?  Love.  Martha lists recipes for these little morsels in coffee, cassis, pistachio, and hazelnut-honey flavors.


And how adorable is this packaging? 



One of my new favorite foodie blogs, Tartelette, features the recipes for these violet macaroons with violet and vanilla bean buttercream (above), and powered strawberry and vanilla bean macaroons (below).


{images via tartelette}

I'll be spending my weekend fine-tuning my macaroon baking skills.  Who knows, if it turns out well, these could be a great Mother's Day treat!  Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment